Morris Universal Antifreeze 5 Litre
Universal Anti-freeze will protect all engines from frost damage right down to –34ºC and ice damage down to –50ºC (at 50% of total coolant volume). It also provides outstanding protection against rust and corrosion for all parts of the cooling system and is therefore recommended for all year round use. This Ethylene Glycol based antifreeze, which meets the technical requirements of BS6580:1992 is designed to meet the demands of modern engines and their cooling systems.
Salesprice with discount
Price Inc Vat = £14.60
Price Ex Vat = £12.17
Price / kg:
Universal Antifreeze provides the following outstanding advantages over other types of antifreeze:
1. It does not allow rust or corrosion to take place with cast iron, aluminium, copper alloys,
solder, or any other metals found in the engine cooling system and therefore prolongs the life
of the block, cylinder liners, radiator, pump and heater system.
2. Unlike some antifreeze, Universal Anti-freeze does not form sediment, precipitate additives or
form gels and actually prevents premature radiator blocking.
3. It has no adverse effects on rubber hoses or gasket materials and will not cause leaks.
4. No need to drain at the end of the season, Universal Anti-freeze lasts up to two years in
service, when a 50% solution is maintained.
5. This antifreeze does not form harmful foam inside the system.
6. Compatible with all good quality ethylene glycol antifreezes.
7. Does not contain silicates.
Suitable for the cooling systems of all engines in cars, vans, trucks and contractors plant.
Solution % Vol.
Freezing Point °C
Boiling Point °C
Universal Antifreeze meets the British Standard Specification BS 6580 (1992).
Confirms to the general recommendations of petrol and diesel engine manufacturers.
Freezing Protection °C (50% vol. in water)
Density at 15°C
pH (50% in water)
Boiling Point °C
Foaming Test BS3978
Corrosion Test ASTM D1384